– A genuine desire to build practical skills and knowledge in dubbing and voice over.
– Participants’ correct pronunciation + reasonable talent.
The art of Dubbing requires dedicated sensitive awareness, performance skills and rhythm because it is concerned with verbal performance that replaces the voices of film characters with identical acting performance, taking into account the synchronized lip’s movement, while the Voice Over is a vocal element inserted in moving pictures despite the fact that it is not part of the picture components. Sometimes Voice Over becomes essential and could add new aesthetic dimension to the picture or minimize its significance. The Art of Dubbing and Voice Over is even more important when it comes to how message is received, and is now among the arts that requires distinctive skills and training.
At the end of the course, all participants should be able to:
– Understand the right methods of breathing during vocal performance.
– Use diverse voice tones consistent with cartoon pictures, film character or documentary film.
– Handle Dubbing or Voice Over with high efficiency.
– General Techniques
– Familiarizing the participants with different equipment in the audio studio and recording programs and techniques.
– How to use the microphone and ensure fault-free and clean recording.
– Art of Dubbing
– Introduction to Acting (actor’s tools)
– Voice: importance, tone, rules of precise delivery, correct pronunciation of alphabets, pauses, soundbite, and avoiding monotony.
– Simplified description of Arabic language grammar and how to adhere to its rules.
– Theoretical introduction to “Art of Dubbing”.
– Stages of Dubbing process: translation, preparation, verbal performance (acting).
– Applied methods in Dubbing by analysing selected related films.
– Voice Over
– Overview on types of documentary.
– Voice Over (importance – methods)
A graduation certificate accredited by Oakridge Academy.