– Public Relations Officers (PRO) Managers and staff.
– Individuals who have a sincere desire to join the Public Relation profession
The media skill in Public Relations means the ability to deliver positive values and stereotype of the organizations to the audiences through an active communication network that draws upon a strategic communication plan. This course will help participants understand strategies and mechanisms for creating a positive stereotype of an organisation and ability to formulate various journalistic formats, in addition to the ability to interact and access different types of media to achieve your organization’s strategies and goals.
At the end of the course, all participants should be able to:
– Deepen understanding of media skills in public relations.
– Gain skills of pitching your stories effectively as PRO and produce information and promotional materials.
– Understand strategies and mechanisms for creating a positive stereotype of an organisation.
– Gain the professional skills needed for a successful media accessibility and employ such skills to engage the media proactively using creative PR platforms and techniques.
– Planning and implementing media campaigns and responding to whatever published by the media on the organisation.
– Understand the principles and skills of media event management.
– Inter-relations between the Public Relations staff and journalists in different media.
– PRO qualifications, role and skills.
– Media skills in public relations and measures to employ the knowledge
– Methods and tools for creating a positive stereotype of an organisation and possible influencing factors.
– Public Relations writing principles.
– Producing information materials and responding to whatever published by the media on the organisation.
– Producing media messages.
– Media Event Management (preparing and holding press conferences, organizing field visits for delegations, and receptions programs(.
– Designing and implementing media campaigns.
– Media profession efficiency standards
– Preparation of media archive in media organizations.
– Public Relations practitioners Code of Ethics.
– Quality standards and procedures to achieve.
– Recurrent problems and best measures you can take to overcome.
A graduation certificate accredited by Oakridge Academy.